This guy also contacted with TS Deva.
He sent texts pretending to be in London and liked to see me.
I checked his number and he was in Netherlands.
No roaming between Netherlands-UK under that number.
Been told from Deva that he has a bit American accent and was polite on the phone.
received 9/07/2008 9:04pm
Text message
Hi Gillian, I'm Robert,
visiting London for work.
Do you have time to meet up?
Where about are you in London?
Ciao,
Robert
A couple of texts followed, I checked his number afterworlds because I was busy.
An absolutely lier.
Here is a database with exposed telephone numbers and emails
Dear TIMEWASTER:
Your number will be listed in this blog and exposed to every working escort.
Contact
GENUINE CUSTOMERS - GENTLEMEN WILL NEVER BE IN THIS BLOG AND THEIR NUMBERS ARE ABSOLUTELY SAFE
Your number will be listed in this blog and exposed to every working escort.
Contact
GENUINE CUSTOMERS - GENTLEMEN WILL NEVER BE IN THIS BLOG AND THEIR NUMBERS ARE ABSOLUTELY SAFE
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment