BAD STOOD UP
He booked an appointment on sat for the following day (sunday), telling me he would come in the morning around 10 am, he also specified to not forget the appointment sleeping over the sunday morming ( as most of people do at that time of a sunday)....
He kept texting me and texting the whole saturday and the way he talked sounded genuine and willing to come ...
On the sunday morning I set up an alarm to wake up at a decent time to get ready for the puff, as I was expecting he called me around 9.30 am and confirmed the appointment ....
He said he was driving from Oxford and counted to be with me around 11.00am!
Have someone seen this person ? He never showed up and he turned off his cellphone...
Two days later, I received a text message from him asking me if I was available for couple of hours for the night ( obviously he was pretending to book another fake appointment)....
Here is a database with exposed telephone numbers and emails
Dear TIMEWASTER:
Your number will be listed in this blog and exposed to every working escort.
Contact
GENUINE CUSTOMERS - GENTLEMEN WILL NEVER BE IN THIS BLOG AND THEIR NUMBERS ARE ABSOLUTELY SAFE
Your number will be listed in this blog and exposed to every working escort.
Contact
GENUINE CUSTOMERS - GENTLEMEN WILL NEVER BE IN THIS BLOG AND THEIR NUMBERS ARE ABSOLUTELY SAFE
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment